- it’s pleasant and warm to hear words like “누나” “수지야” and “Suz” from familiar and intimate voices i know and remember
- the sun has been amazing and the views at 5 pm are phenomenal. you can breathe when you feel the vast texas skies
- plazas are the epitome of the great american suburban life. yesterday i tackled target, half- priced books and tj maxx, respectively in one plaza. open plazas with such big parking lots. i always feel like such a fob when i come back to these simple joys
- it sounds silly but i forgot how much my parents love me. it shows every hour when my mom wants to feed me. it shows when my dad wants to get coffee with me. i forgot how much joy my parents have. and how my dad was such a thug when he was younger. today he told me about a time when he went to prison for a night at age 25
- this is sappy but my brother has arguably become my favorite debater. i can’t believe how much he’s grown. and how we can exchange and spit out ideas. he’s so independent… but he will always be babykiwis to me.
- being away from your usual is a breather and reminder that this world is really grand. like ohmylordyourehugeGod and whydidieverfretaboutsuchsmallthingsinlife big
- there is more intimacy to be discovered, more space to go deeper and wider. i wake up every morning wanting more love and inspiration… healing and more truth for myself and those around me~